Saturday, July 25, 2009

AGONY OF A TRUE LOVER




Till that day I never know what is love
And I was as innocent as a dove
But a girl came in my life
And promised to become my wife
And I was easily fallen into her trap
As I didn’t know that all this was crap
Slowly I become serious
But she was still notorious
For her love was a game
And this time on her list was my name
So I became committed
But I never noticed her love for me was limited
Then one day she was with other guy
And said me bye bye
Then she went with him on a date
Which I strongly hate
I felt as being betrayed
My feelings for her were eradicate
I was heart brokend
And after that never spoken
She left my life like a bird
And love?? I hate this word

But the story was not finished yet
And what started next was what my frnd has bet
My life gave me no alert
That I have become a flirt
In every girl I tried to find her
Even the girls in mah peer
And I started to like a girl
In which I found a shadow of her
So one day I proposed that girl
And I was again in love
My phone again filled with love messages
My phone bill was heavy
To pay them was my bravery
But I feel like getting bored
didn’t know y my love for her soared
I realized it was just a crush
Like we all did everyday brush
Now neither I can love her nor can break her heart
I realized that it was all my mistake
But what I can do when I had become fake
I am not what I wanted to be, what I need to be
But still I am just me
How stupid or dumbo you can think
I have to come out of this..
I have to become what I wanted to be
No matters how difficult or impossible it can be
Because of all the things I lost
I miss being myself the most


--- >>>self composed





9 comments:

  1. Good one dude!
    Hope you live happily with "her" from now on . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. @@@ abhishek
    man it's only fictious thoughts....!!!
    [:D]

    ReplyDelete
  3. abbey r u sure this poem is "self composed"

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ psr
    yups..!!
    this poem is the result of ideal and boring holidays...!!
    what made you think negative??

    ReplyDelete
  5. abbey tere sentiment bahut powerful hai......kuch asli mein hua tha kya breakup vakeup???????

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ psr
    nahi bhai..!!
    just imagination dude...lolzzz...!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog dude. Brilliant read. I could connect to the poem without any effort. Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really thought provoking. Don't think I've ever heard anything this deep ever before. I think my eyes are getting moist. Sniff Sniff. lolzzz...!!

    ReplyDelete