Wednesday, July 1, 2009

QUESTIONING AS BEING MYSELF


Had u ever been questioned by yourself in your life. If not then for sure you are not a human.
Everyone has question(s) from him/herself in every step of one’s life. One who ask and answer to themselves, move forward, and succeed. One who never try to find the answers to their questions, it remained a mystery for them though it hardly matters to them. In every step of your life you have many questions from yourself, try to look into yourself, find out the questions and try to answer them before they die with you.
You just try to find out the answers honestly and patiently and you yourself will see how easy it becomes for you to know who you are really.


I just tried to answer my few questions:


Ques. What do u think u r?
Ans. I am just another common stupid( sometimes psycho)boy who lives his life like others but thinking to be more and doing efforts for the same. I have many expectations from my life and am thinking every day, every night, every time how to achieve them.


Ques. What do you want to be?
Ans. I want to be famous, want to be known by all, want to have all fun and enjoyment in my life and achieving great heights of success, want to be successful in every step of my life, want to be loved by all and want to become the king of the world(though I know everyone wants the same, there’s nothing special in thinking so…is it??).


Ques. You think u can?
Ans. What I know is only that whenever I thought I could, I had done it.


Ques. Are you satisfied with your life?
Ans. Of course not(that’s the reason called “never satisfied” by my friends). I think one who is satisfied with what he has, has no more expectations in his life and neither he will try to achieve anything and he is as much needed and important as bullshit at the roadside.


Ques. What are the times when you think you are being crazy in your life?
Ans. Most of the times I had been crazy. Being crazier is another feeling which makes me think shit and believe me there’s nothing as good feeling as being crazy. Crazy people can do what they themselves cannot as being themselves. There are many times when I feel like being crazy like when I cleared IIT, after end of any examinations(right from my childhood it makes me crazy like a bird given freedom from any cage, when saw any charming girl(what to say if she’s the one talking to me), hanging out with my male friends(the reason I am not mentioning my date experience is that I hadn’t any yet), bunking classes in college(what’s there being so crazy) and talking bullshit with anybody.


Ques. What annoys you the most?
Ans. Someone ignoring me, someone not listening to me, someone hurting me, someone making fun and laughing at what I am, someone interfering unnecessarily in my business, seeing my own nurtured dreams breaking, seeing path made by me as useless for others, being rejected by someone for something and girls rejecting mah friend requests on orkut (reason why boys dnt is I never send them unless I know them) annoys me the most.


Ques. What makes you most happy and give you satisfying feeling?
Ans. When I completed some work successfully , dreaming the realities, when I realized my own capabilities, enjoying friends company and when I just lost in myself as being myself makes me most happy and give me satisfying feeling.


Ques. What do you think about relationships and what are their values in your life?
Ans. Relationships are the most wonderful bond of love and affection and being in a relation helps a lot. It gives you moral support and courage to move ahead in your life. Let me clear that am not talking about the fucking relationships between today’s teenagers which is mere limited to licking each other.


Ques. Are you committed to any girl?
Ans. Nopes and neither want to be. At this stage I cant live in the space that someone has given me. I need my own space to walk, to do things ,to do everything. I want to see the world from my perspective not by someone’s else. I want to enjoy the freedom of my life and don’t want to miss someone’s company when I am with mah friends. At this stage I need someone more than as a friend than a partner. I want to take decisions related to my life without thinking how it might affects someone’s. I don’t want to be in any such relationship which makes me forget what my life was as a individual. Neither I want to make any false promises to someone just to make her happy. I want to be free…to live my life….to experience things that I know after few years I cant….and to do things that I always wanted to be.


Ques. If you been given two choices - your career and to be in any relationship which one will you choose?
Ans. Believe me I can kick any relationship for mah career.


Ques. Are you crazy for money?
Ans. Yeah like everyone, I am.


Ques. Every person is different and special in its own way. What do you think are the qualities that makes you different from others?
Ans. The quality to dare to think shit which others usually hesitate.


Ques. What are your disabilities or problems that you want to overcome?
Ans. I am a little introvert kind of guy and cant interact with gals well.


Ques. If somehow you know that you are dieing in a few days what will you want to do before you die?
Ans. Don’t expect me to write that I want to take a tour to the whole world or something like that because life is not a movie or some work of fiction. If ever it happens just want to sleep, sleep and sleep until I sleep for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment