Wednesday, July 22, 2009

IT’S ALL OVER NOW



I still remember the day when I was leaving the rajendra bhawan with two packed bags and mah darling lapy and much more and heavier than these - dreams, yes dreams to make my holidays fruitful and useful this time. Ahh.. I had already made a list before coming to my home - what to do and not what to do in these hols. Well I had planned so many things that even I was confused which to prefer first. Well reading novels, improving my English, especially vocab and learning new words, to give a damn fuck to my programming fear, learning 5 words daily for CAT, improving swimming, morning walk, learning cryptography, learning hacking, watching movies and seasons and complete mah passport making formalities were among the list.(though much was there except these :P)

Well the first week of mah holidays just went uselessly in just saying that “ abhi to hols start hui hai.. Ho jayega abhi bahut time pada hai..”.. lolzz.
And I just spend mah first week in sleeping and resting. Then I felt like buying mah medicine for life(internet connection). So after a week I bought a reliance data card(which sucked me... with a downloading speed of less than 20 kbps L). But it was sufficient enough to open mah gtalk and orkut(what else I need.. lolzz). Then the whole time I could be seen busy sitting on mah lapy.. doing orkutting and chatting. This was the only thing I was regular throughout mah holidays.

Programming fear… errrr:
To learn/improve programming was my first and topmost aim in these holidays. Well after wasting another 10 days(as I was busy doing nothing :D) I realized that now I should put myself to any work. I asked my friends about the programming classes in rohtak as I hardly knew any good teacher here(well here no teacher is that good, that’s a different case). Well I and my two friends rohit and deekshant were also learning java with me. Well I was not able to grasp even a single program, not even the basic loop programs [:O] yet still continued my classes(as it was trial classes and like always I used to enjoy them as it costs nothing…lolzz :D). But after about 3-4 days the sir asked for the payment and after that none of three of us showed our faces to that sir.
Well I kept quiet for another 2 days and didn’t utter even a single word regarding learning programming. But after two days again I started to feel crazy(like ever) regarding programming. But this time my cousin advised me to learn c and cpp first as after mastering these languages will make java learning easier. So this time I decided to start with c and I joined zad computers. Well on the very first day I was horribly afraid whether I will be able to learn it or not but the teacher was very good or you can say this time I was very much determined to learn J. Hence step by step I learnt basic concepts about c and cpp. Now see my condition at the end of the hols… I am quiet fond of programming and loving it.
--- >>> MISSION 1 ACCOMPLISHED


Swimming :
When I was in roorkee every second day I thought of going to swimming pool for swimming(becoz that Olympic size swimming pool attracts me a lot) but never found time. So in these hols I thought swimming a good time pass and a healthy exercise for the body. So I started going swimming from 3rd June and in the starting the deep water used to scare me but within a month I have learnt a lot and now I can stand in any depth of water. And one interesting thing this time was I bitched the swimming pool’s master. I changed the dates in my swimming I-card from 3 June to 13 June and ending date from 2 July to 12 July :P( only thing I did was sketching a 1 before both of the dates…lolzzz). Hahaha… and I enjoyed that water for another 10 days for free [;)]
--- >>> MISSION 2 ACCOMPLISHED

Writing blog:
Well I inspired from few of my friends who have their blog I had already decided to have my own blog. The idea came into mah mind when final end examinations of second semester were going on and I then I decided I will write my blog in the holidays. This blog you are reading is the result of that idea. Though I cudn’t write as much good as they can but still you can think my blog as a result of my idealness.
--- >>> MISSION 3 ACCOMPLISHED

Novels:
I have saw many of my classmates(like Shruti and Siddharth) who has very good literature skills and who are far better than me in English. Well what my one of the teacher suggested was to read novels(though I dnt know how much it will help me). So I had planned reading atleast 5 good novels in these hols( u see I have planned so many things… lolzzz). But I never even opened a novel in mah first 45 days..lolzz. When the last 15 days were remaining I think about reading a novel(at least I can say that I have read a novel). So I issued two novels from the library- one was "Love in the times of insurgency" and the second being "Oliver twist". Though I completed the first one but u see today is the last holiday and m leaving tomorrow and I am yet to finish 70% of it. So I decided to quit it now and will continue it next time. So mission of reading at least 5 novels ended at read only one.
--- >>> MISSION 4 FAILED [L]

Learning hacking and cryptography:
Inspired by few good hacking techniques learnt in my first year, I decided to become a good hacker via. self learning. I even think about buying the book by famous author ankit fadia. But in the initial half of mah holidays I never tried to learn. In the month of June I decided to quit this idea. I wondered what use it can be?? Just to show up your friends.. lolzz… Though hacking is a wonderful thing to learn but still I avoided it throughout my hols.
Well I had also planned to give a reading to cryptography as there is a course in our 3rd sem regarding it. So I just thought that giving it a reading beforehand will help me(anyways I wanna improve my cg this time.. seriously). So one day I opened a tutorial on it and also went through wikipedia… but shit man…. I found it damn boring… throughout all pages I only found lengthy terms which were difficult to remember(well I was not even able to pronounce it properly..lolzzz) and found some types of it(how many times I dnt remember). Well in the end I also quitted this idea…lolzz…!!
--- >>> MISSION 5 FAILED[L]

Movies and seasons:
Ahhh.. How I can miss the real fun of these holidays. After coming to iit I have become quiet fond of English movies. So it was preplanned well that I will be watching movies(infact lot of movies) and seasons during the holidays(so did I). So before leaving for the home I have copied many movies and seasons from my friends and a senior. Well few movies which I really liked are bourne series, eternal sunshine, Tokyo drift… blah..blah.. And seasons which I liked are 24 and how I met ur mother(later one being very good sex comedy :P).
--- >>> MISSION 6 ACCOMPLISHED

Daily 5 words:
My English sucks(so does now)..!! Well I have enrolled in a cat preparation site and I start receiving daily 5 words. Well 50% of those mails you can see in my unread folders [:P] but the other mails I did read(good for me). So you can see I was not completely failed in this.
--- >>> MISSION 7 HALF-ACCOMPLISHED

Making my passport:
Lemme tell you my father has bought the passport forms when I was at home for holi holidays. Though I postponed then by saying that my exms are near and I will complete in my two months break. Staring from the first day of my summer break my father asked me to fill that form but I thought that I have enough days to fill so I again postponed the program.
Well it is 10:30pm of my last day in home now and the condition is that I am still left with packing and that form(which I still hope to fill now) and I have to leave at 4 tomorrow morning(which means I have to wake up at 3... bcoz I m supposed to bath daily atleast at my home) and yet m writing this shit…!!
--- >>> MISSION 8 HOPE TO ACCOMPLISHE SOON [:D]

No comments:

Post a Comment