Friday, July 29, 2011

BANGKOK-CITY OF MY DREAMS

 
Well the awesomeness of the awesome journey through Thailand has come to an end. And to be frank throughout the whole 2 months I didn’t get the time to breathe, so hardly I wrote. There has been numerous hellnuma experiences ranging from good to worse and each one is blog-worthy. But, unfortunately, I would not like to share every experience, say it’s personal or whatever. 
When it comes to experiencing anything new I am always in the front row, whether it is a hangover experience or the experience of eating a cockroach. And thanks to Thailand-The land of smiles for providing me numerous unforgettable experiences. And now I knew the reason why it is called as land of smiles; though land of angles would be equally good, considering the many beautiful sales girls in their colorful outfit, which makes sure you are paying all of your undivided attention, are capable of selling almost anything. And even if you try to divert……Hey are you paying attention! I am pretty! The best part about Bangkok tourism is its night life, which is infamously crazy and wild, and also the main reason why I was so excited about coming here. Bangkok has pubs and bars nearly in every street. There are many nightclubs, discos and dance bars spread all over the city. The area around such bars is really very colorful. The whole street is full of angel like girls in the smallest possible outfit and loud rock music. You can’t resist yourself to enter in any of those clubs once you see it. The go-go bar is the institution for naughty nightlife. The nightlife here is very vivid, colorful, wide, juicy and much greater than I expected. Unfortunately I can’t describe it here, as I have to do my best to make my blog family friendly.
All I can summarize about Bangkok is delicious spicy food, awesome city that becomes more vivid during night, big and clean buildings, many great beaches around, most wild and crazy nightlife, a very clean respectable culture, where everyone has his own freedom without any criticism and very lovely and open minded people. It is a place that brings out your childlike enthusiasm towards the life. It is a place to experience and live your life to the fullest and to feel alive one more time. No wonder all the time I spent there, reminds me of the movie “Zindagi na milegi dubara”. But no worries I can have it one more time. All I have to do is to go to there.
I have absorbed each and every thing about Bangkok and all I feel is being loved by it.

2 comments:

  1. hey i came across ur blog through one of your friends. must say you'hve got some really lively entries. keep up the good work.



    -best
    Varnana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thai people don't eat cockroach.
    The insect that you ate may be a grasshopper. (not cockroach!)

    Moreover, not all Thai people eat insects, for example, me and my family, we don't eat any kind of them.

    ReplyDelete