Wednesday, September 21, 2011

U+ME = 1 TREE NOT 2


I'm so in love with u
every lil sec i think of u
and dat every sec,i live several lives
promising all ur fights as mine

You are ma river
you r ma thirst
will always be the best
and neva the worst

In ma dreams i see u
high azure skies i find u
in rains can feel ur touch
with melody of your heart beat must

Am so lost in u
looking into your eyes
into your mind
so deep,so high

You are the beginning 
never the end,and with u baby
I'm amongst the luckiest one's 
with love in their hands

Wanna spend rest of ma life
with u by ma side
can fill ur fantasies
can turn u wild

I don't know there's somthing in your smile
which says,"i'm none without u"
I love u not for what u are,
but for what i'm with u
and dear
I'M NONE WITHOUT U

PS: This poem was written by a girl for me about 18 months back. I just happen to find it in my starred mail box. So I decided to publish it online for the sake of remembering those old good days.

No comments:

Post a Comment