Monday, January 2, 2012

NOT JUST ANOTHER YEAR-2011


Dear 2011, you were a wonderful and a very remarkable year in my life. You brought everything in my life that I dreamt of in the beginning of this year. As said in my previous New Year blog post, it was supposed to be a very crucial year in my life. And so it was. I had my internship, my CAT exam and placements in this year. And thank to the almighty God that all ended in good. I got a foreign internship in Bangkok, hopefully going to score good in CAT exam and got placed in first phase of placement. Hence all well that ends well.

It was also very remarkable year for many other reasons. India won its 2nd Cricket World Cup, Sachin scored his 99th ton (though I was expecting him to complete the century of centuries), Osama Bin Laden got killed, Anna’s campaign against corruption and a lot of other remarkable things. It is a year that I will carry with me for the rest of my life. This whole year I managed to remain single. So no headache of serious commitments. Apparently I also got ditched from my pseudo GF on the very last day of this year, that too on a message which said 
Sahil Saini…itz d last day f year…n I want to end everything here….tatzz oll I hv to say…I dnt hv ny xplainatns fr dz…so goodbye…m srry cz I hv hurted u bt I cnt b wid u…..oll I want to start a new beginning frm tommrw…hate me or love me… it doesn’t matter…hv a nyc lyf ahead.. gud luck fr d future…take care…”
Anyways I moved on in less than an hour. Not that I wanted to but I had to. Afterall she herself said that she thought me as a fucking matured. Didn’t she?

Anyways 2011 is gone and it’s time to look forward for another even year.  I already had a great start by taking a week off from college and coming home on very first day of this year. So much in mind for this year already. Not much resolutions but gonna read and write a lot. Keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best. Who knows I might come up with a novel this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment